[LAU] surround sound with mplayer and windows media

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Sat Mar 14 13:21:10 EDT 2009

Hector!
   No I wanted a binaural version, but I simply didn't think of just using
hrtf. I was so fixed on doing b-format and then converting to stereo, via some
formulas shown in the spat3d manual.
   But I used hrtfstat now and it sounds fine. I wasn't sure though, what to do
the the .1 channel. I just mixed it in at 0 degress Azimuth and -80 degrees
elevation. I thought this was OK. I'll try comparing results.
   Kindest regards
          Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net