[LAU] Fwd: JAMin and signal paths?

Justin Smith noisesmith at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 21:17:08 EDT 2009

I meant to reply to the list, so I am forwarding our conversation to
the list, in case anyone else needs the info.

1) input gain/balance connects to bypass.
2) bypass connects to eq OR delay
3) eq connects to crossover
4a) crossover low connects to compressor 1
4b) crossover mid connects to compressor 2
4c) crossover high connects to compressor 3
5) each of the 3 compressors connects to its own stereo width/balance unit
6) all of the width/balance units connect to the boost unit
7) boost unit connects to the limiter
8) limiter connects to the master volume
9) master volume connects to output
10) delay (up at bypass above) connects to output