[LAU] Easy sound morphing?

Renato Fabbri renato.fabbri at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 16:28:17 EDT 2009

Shane: that script was done using pywt version 0.1.6 (alpha) i think that
its current. what version did you find?
Dan: wavelets are used to represent/compress or synth signals with
transients. kind of opposed to FFT to stationary signals... i dindt use LPC
but i plan on studying it, do you know any good material?