[LAU] composing live w/ loops

Atte André Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Fri May 1 20:12:07 EDT 2009

Danni Coy wrote:
> Connect the output of
> the player to one of freewheelings inputs and then use a trigger to start and
> stop recording at the right time.  save the session.

Is it possible to sync freewheelin to something else either 1) jack, 2)
midi clock or 3) osc messages?

I'm asking because it might be relevant for the original poster should
he want to record from another piece of software. But also I'm thinking
about using freewheelin alongside my currently chuck based live
environment, possibly even running freewhelin on another laptop then the
one running chuck.

--
Atte

http://atte.dk    http://modlys.dk