[LAU] Enable/disable toggle in jack-rack with Behringer FCB1010

Dominic Sacré dominic.sacre at gmx.de
Sun May 3 17:49:08 EDT 2009

On Sunday 03 May 2009 23:05:07 Bill Allen wrote:
> I have set two footswitches to send CC-26 1
> and CC-26 0 respectively. Then in jack-rack I bind the Enable button to
> MIDI Controller 26 Min Value 0, Max Value 1. The good news is that when I
> hit the CC 26 0 switch, if the enable switch for the filter is active, it
> goes off. Half the battle won. But, I can't get the filter enable to go
> on with anything I've tried. Using PD I've verified that the pedal is
> sending the CC 26 1, but still no joy.
>
> Any clues or helpful hints?

The on/off controls in jack-rack can be enabled by sending a controller
value of 127. All values other than 0 and 127 do nothing.

By the way, you may be interested in the UnO firmware for the FCB1010:
http://www.ossandust.be/
One of the many improvements over the official Behringer firmware is a
stompbox mode, which would allow you to use a single button on the FCB1010
to toggle the effect, with the button's LED showing whether the effect is on
or off.

Dominic