[LAU] [ANN] Jackbeat 0.7

Atte André Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Tue May 5 02:00:03 EDT 2009

Olivier Guilyardi wrote:

> Well, that depends on a couple of factors, especially time and motivation.. I
> just listened to the music you take part into, namely Modlys and Vuggeviser, and
> I must say I like it. I like the mood and vocals, although one or two tracks
> with a higher tempo could be cool too, to my taste.

Thanks. Vuggeviser (lullabies) are not that much mine (I wrote two, play
piano on the CD and live. Modlys does have a few faster tracks but
that's basically supposed to be meditation music, so I have to be
careful with the energy level.

> In order to really get somewhere, in addition to the midi record support, what
> are the features you would need for composition and/or live performance ?

I played a bit with it yesterday, and was a bit disappointed to find it
seems "just" to be a drum machine (your original release announcement
mentioned "audio sequencer"). I'm not sure I can find use for "just" a
drum machine, but I'm gonna play with it some more.

--
Atte

http://atte.dk    http://modlys.dk