[LAU] [ot] remote system in teh UK?

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Fri May 8 19:58:11 EDT 2009

Hello all!
   Does anyone of you know a place where to look if I needed access to a system
in the UK? Some place, where one could login via ssh on a scattered but
regular basis? So it shouldn't be too expensive.
   I'm asking because several public information and entertainment sources do
IP checking and offer selected content only. But because I'm so curious
always, I'd like to at least take a look at the whole lot. :-) Oh would a
proxy work? Perhaps some ideas there? I'm interested in streaming media
consumption.
   I'm gad for any ideas, tipps and occasions.
   Kindest regards and thanks
          Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net