[LAU] pulseaudio issues [was Re: jackdbus issues: a workaround ? (Was: more jack/qjackctl madness)]

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Tue May 19 10:12:30 EDT 2009

Hartmut Noack wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Patrick Shirkey schrieb:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Funny thing is that I'm looking at the docs for pulse audio and no where
>> so far is there a mention of jack.
>>

>  Did anyone ever recieved an answer/statement regarding these matters
> from those, who are responsible for PA?

I have sent a message to the pulse audio list today for clarification.
As Nedko says it is already fixed in the latest code so intend to test
this tomorrow or the next day,

I have received a response that the actual auto reconfiguration code si
being worked on by Lennart so I am hopeful that he is planning a blitz
at some point.

Cheers.

Patrick Shirkey
Boost Hardware Ltd