[LAU] Hi

Russell Hanaghan hanaghan.osaudio at gmail.com
Wed May 20 10:32:02 EDT 2009

Hello folks,

I have had an interesting 12mths, to say the least! I have not been
involved in any audio work at all, let alone open source / Linux audio.
That, hopefully, is about to change.

I have quit the day gig and am now looking at setting up a studio,
instrument and amplifier repair, custom guitar shop...and muffins /
coffee / window washing (emphasis on what ever it takes to make rent
basically) business. I have the location in the Sierra foothills of Nth
California and will pick up the keys today. I'm excited to be getting
involved in music and audio again...it's been awhile.

So, it's now time to get up to speed on what I've missed! I'm eager to
catch up on the staples (Ardour, Jack, Muse, RG, Q{everything}) etc, and
hear about anything new. It's been about 10 months since I have paid any
attention at all to Linux audio so if anyone has the desire to do a
brief summary, it's appreciated. Beyond that, I will be poking around to
see what's changed and whats new.

Hope everyone is well.

Cheers!
Russell