[LAU] Please gather patches for Ingen

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Tue May 26 07:09:02 EDT 2009

On Tue, 2009-05-26 at 12:34 +0200, Grammostola Rosea wrote:

> My suggestion is to gather patches for Ingen (and maybe for the other
> apps) from start, so this new software could also be user friendly as
> possible, and I think sound/instrument patches are important for that.

What Ingen needs most right now is testing, I guess. If useful example
patches are created while doing so, fine, but it shouldn't be the focus.

For building a serious collection of patches, there should be a stable
base, first. In other words, a release.

--
Thorsten Wilms

thorwil's design for free software: