[LAU] Simple WAV-based looper with MIDI control?

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Wed May 27 03:41:51 EDT 2009

Eric Steinberg wrote:
> TerminatorX?

tX should not be over looked. It is amazingly stable and powerful
although the interface is (was) a bit blocky to use. I was doing full
live sets with it 7 years ago with no problems. The svn/cvs/git version
is well worth the time it takes to compile and Alexander Koenig is very
receptive to suggestions.

H2 or almost any other sequencer can also be used as a looper in
combination with jack-rack or any other fx processor.

tX and H2 have advanced midi interface support.