[LAU] ubuntu realtime.

Asmo Koskinen asmo.koskinen at arkki.info
Sat May 30 08:52:10 EDT 2009

Dave Phillips kirjoitti:

> Is Ubuntu development really this bad ?
>
> UStudio looks great. If it performed as well as it looks I'd have no
> hesitancy about recommending it.

Why is my experience so different?

I do use Ubuntu as a TV (Mythbuntu), as a thin client server
(LTSP/Edubuntu - actually two servers and over 100 thin clients), as a
desktop (i386), as a DAW (x86_64), as a Flumotion server, as a desktop
(UNR) on eee 701, 900 and HP Mini 2133... My N800 do not use Ubuntu...

To me Ubuntu is Debian based very flexible (just like Debian itself)
modern distro, that I can put every machine I use/maintain.

Best Regards Asmo Koskinen.