[LAU] ubuntu realtime.

Asmo Koskinen asmo.koskinen at arkki.info
Sat May 30 09:13:08 EDT 2009

Dave Phillips kirjoitti:

> The exchange over this topic has been quite timely for me. I've received
> an offer to write articles for a magazine dedicated to Ubuntu, and I
> find myself in a dilemma.
[--]
> At this point I'm looking for a replacement for the UStudio
> default rt kernel, perhaps that will alleviate the problem

Is situation really that bad here - everyone should learn first
everything about real time kernel and then cook something very own?

Dave, why not contact directly Alessio about your problems and about
your article - he knows real time kernel on Ubuntu.

"At the moment in Ubuntu I'm maintaining the realtime kernel flavour. I
have provided a realtime flavour for Feisty as external debian
repositary, for Gutsy directly in official archives, Hardy until to the
last Jaunty. For this effort I'm joined to Ubuntu Kernel Team (thanks
BenC). I'm also member of the Ubuntu Studio Team which use realtime
kernel as fundamental piece."

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AlessioIgorBogani

Best Regards Asmo Koskinen.