[LAU] I Flying - new instrumental

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Sun Nov 1 10:29:15 EST 2009

Hi Oleg!
   Everyone what they deserve (in kind words). :-)
   Solo sound: Perhaps an analogue sound, I'm not sure what the analog
softsynth of the day is. I know that ZynAddSubFX has some screaming lead
sounds. Take away the reverb and try them. Alsa Modular Synth had really good
lead sounds. You might also try hexter (a DX7 DSSI emulator), it's 80s sounds,
but still there are some beautiful and hard patches.
   You could of course use a different guitar sound, something with more
wahwah, different type of distortion/overdrive, mixture of acoustic (piezzo
pickup) and distorted sound, if you have two outputs on your guitar. There are
so many possibilities out there. Just try them. You'll find something you will
like, I'm sure!
   Warm regards
          n Julien

--------