[LAU] I Flying - new instrumental

lanas lanas at securenet.net
Sun Nov 1 16:19:37 EST 2009

Le Dimanche, 1 Nov 2009 14:38:12 +0100 (CET),
Julien Claassen <julien at c-lab.de> a écrit :

Hi,

> and new there. As a drum lover I'd again say: perhaps try te
> combination of reverb and after the reverb a compressor on the snare.
> do you get the snaredrum on a jack-port of it's own?

How does one gets a snaredrum on a jack-port of it's own ?  Is it
possible to use Hydrogen as a sound source to do that ?  If I could
just get some Hydrogen outputs on their own Ardour channels I'd be
glad, instead of doing the percussions in several takes, each take
dedicated to some parts of the drum set.

Cheers.