[LAU] Hydrogen and compiling

Gabriel M. Beddingfield gabriel at teuton.org
Sun Nov 1 12:17:45 EST 2009

Hi Julien,

I'm cross-posting this to the hydrogen-dev list.

In theory, there should be no problem getting a no-X-dependency of
hydrogenPlayer working.  I can't tackle this at the moment... but perhaps
another dev could take a look at it.

I think the problem is either with the build script, or a funky dependency
between libhydrogen.a and the GUI code because of the Playlist and
PlaylistEditor creating a cross-dependency.  Or both.  :-)

Peace,
Gabriel