[LAU] Hydrogen and compiling

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Sun Nov 1 11:50:58 EST 2009

Hello Hydrogeners!
   I just tried to use hydrogenplayer, only to see, that in the hydrogen-player
svn branch, this application seems to require and X server as well as hydrogen
itself. Isn't there any purely textbased hydrogen-app? I mean a loader for a
kit would suffice for quite a while. I simply want to connect hydrogen to my
MIDI keyboard and JACK output and then drum on as I please. Something like:
hydrogenlive my_kit.h2drumkit
   OR:
hydrogenlive drumkit.xml
   Powering up as many JACK ports as needed and an ALLSA Sequencer MIDI-in.
   Does anyone of you probably already have such a thing, for testing kits or
something like that? I'd be much obliged.
   Kindest regards
         Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net