[LAU] What kind of sample(er)s etc for classical music

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 00:18:01 EST 2009

On Sun, Nov 1, 2009 at 4:16 PM, Mark Knecht <markknecht at gmail.com> wrote:
<SNIP>
I use Windows for Windows apps. I use Linux for Linux apps.
<SNIP>

While I don't use Wine I know that others here do, and in this area I
believe Geoff Beasley was, in the past, successfully using Kontakt
under Wine. Geoff isn't quite as active here as he used to be (heck -
neither am I) but maybe he'll read this and comment, or maybe one of
you will Kontakt him directly to find out about the current status of
this NI product running on Linux.

HTH,
Mark