[LAU] instructional videos ?

Aurelien tyranorl at free.fr
Thu Nov 12 03:00:31 EST 2009

On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 12:02:33PM -0500, vogel at ct.metrocast.net wrote :

> [...]

I think the problem won't occur if you have a RT kernel and rt
priorities (I do not get this error when I'm with RT-kernel and rt
priorities)

> * Which is easiest to configure ?
> * Is Pulseaudio a good addition...or is it a problem ?

Ah....

> * Which ones are reasonably up to date ?
> * Which ones require, or would be best with,  a kernel recompile ?

Kernel and/or packages.

> * Which have the best support (paid or otherwise) ?
> * Which is best for 64 bit machines ? Which applications need to be upgraded
> for 64 bit architecture ?

Yeah. And I would add:
- What about multicore in all of this. It doesn't really depend on
  distribution, much more on package.

> These are but a few of the questions that come to mind.
>
> Your thoughts ?
>
> Bob

Aurélien