[LAU] Posting style (was: Re: Autotuner for Linux?)

Jorge Salgueiro jorge.salgueiro at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 03:47:59 EST 2009

Top post is a question of accesibility to the blind. They shouldn't have to
listen to 30 posts every time they want to contribute.
So if you don't what no linux Stevie wonder to post in this list is your
decision. But I don't agree with it.

Cheers.

Atentamente,     Jorge Salgueiro (Incitec S.L.)
Use GNU/Linux: free culture for a free society