[LAU] Re : zyn/yoshimi on EEE netbook

Josh Lawrence hardbop200 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 09:47:28 EST 2009

On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 2:19 AM, cal <cal at graggrag.com> wrote:
> Up until the current "Record" attempt, all that was really changing was attempts at
> efficiency & optimisation improvements (clearly, not all successful!). Today I think
> I've put a sprinkle of lucid moments to good purpose, and perhaps 0.038 offers an
> improvement to the zombie infestations. Hope so.
> <http://www.graggrag.com/yoshimi/yoshimi-0.038.tar.bz2>

well, certainly your work has been successful for 99% of yoshimi
users, so I would certainly call that a success.  you've been really
cool about helping out with my issues, and I really appreciate it!

I'm at work today, but I'll test this out tonight and report back to the list.

Thanks all!

--
Josh Lawrence
http://www.hardbop200.com