[LAU] open hw soundcard

Folderol folderol at ukfsn.org
Sun Nov 15 18:22:11 EST 2009

On Sun, 15 Nov 2009 22:53:27 +0100 (CET)
karl at aspodata.se (Karl Hammar) wrote:

> Do we understand each other correctly?
>
> With a parallell bus I mean a bus with multiple data lines  and multiple
> address lines. Examples of parallell buses are ISA and PCI.

Ahhhh. Things are becoming clearer. The board has far more I/O than the
initial writeup suggests. After going round in circles I finally got to
this page:

http://www.avrfreaks.net/wiki/index.php/Documentation:NGW/NGW100_Hardware_reference

There is indeed quite a lot of parallel I/O possible :)

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk