[LAU] open hw soundcard

Karl Hammar karl at aspodata.se
Mon Nov 16 07:32:07 EST 2009

Folderol:
..
> Ahhhh. Things are becoming clearer. The board has far more I/O than the
> initial writeup suggests. After going round in circles I finally got to
> this page:
>
> http://www.avrfreaks.net/wiki/index.php/Documentation:NGW/NGW100_Hardware_reference
>
> There is indeed quite a lot of parallel I/O possible :)

BTW, I found:

http://pmbus.org/Data_Communications_Issues_For_Digital_Power_Management_20051013.pdf

which discusses several types of buses. It classes (p30) spi as "Good
Speed (1MHz)"

Regards,
/Karl

Karl Hammar                    Aspö Data               karl at aspodata.se
Lilla Aspö 148                                                 Networks
S-742 94 Östhammar          +46  173 140 57                   Computers
Sweden                     +46  70 511 97 84                 Consulting