[LAU] Club/House Tune made in Linux

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Mon Nov 30 04:22:16 EST 2009

Hello Will!
   Thanks for posting this. I must say I didn't enjoy club music since the mid
to later 90s. But this was good. Good and crunchy sounds. And the rhythms in
the seperate instruments were catching and well delivered.
   From what I occasionally hear of the newer club mixes, the sounds are too
strange and mostly without bite to my ears. Really very nicely done! I'll keep
that for revisiting, for whenever I have my clubby phases. :-)
   Warm regards
           Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net