[LAU] some live tracks - need some advice

Michal Seta mis at artengine.ca
Fri Oct 2 12:16:45 EDT 2009

On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 9:10 AM, Dave Phillips <dlphillips at woh.rr.com> wrote:

> Blues gigs aren't exactly money-makers here in NW OH USA. :-/

I just came back from a road trip.  We have driven over 12000km across
the USA and Canada (Mtl - San Fran - Vancouver - Mtl) and I would
guess, after having overdosed on the commercial/local radios, what
sells must be country music?  I think 90% of it was country.  On some
parts (SD and NV comes to mind) was either country or static.

Great tracks BTW.  It must be fun to experience your trio live.
Although my current music activities do not reflect that, I grew up
playing the blues and listening to this kind of stuff brings fond
memories.

Thanks for sharing.

./MiS