[LAU] LinuxSampler woes

Jonathan E. Brickman jeb at joshuacorps.org
Tue Oct 20 19:07:52 EDT 2009

Well, perhaps I spoke too soon about LinuxSampler.  I don't know why it
crashes on me at quit, and I don't know how to find out what to do.  On
2009-10-12 I posted here:

http://bb.linuxsampler.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=402&sid=9eef1ca3cf9a983a65fcfe8be9c9c880

and although 36 views of the post have occurred, no suggestions are
available.  I am going to try a little general cleanup, make one more
strong effort at JSampler, then try to compile LS+QS from source.  I am
strongly thinking that the problem has something to do with the fact
that AVLinux is based on Debian Testing, whereas the LS debs are from
Lenny (Stable), which is in some ways quite legacy.

J.E.B.