[LAU] patch librarian for roland xp-30

Atte Andre Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 04:39:15 EDT 2009

Hi

I've been using jsynthlib in that past to backup the patches on my
jv-80. However after a long break I installedjsynthlib again, because
now I wanna backup the patches of my new (old) xp-30 that should replace
the jv-80. But jsynthlib doesn't seem to work with the xp-30, for one
thing, jsynthlib (with the jv-80 driver) doesn't know about all the
extra sounds available in the xp-30.

Since I really don't need an editor, just a place to put patches, I'm
hoping someone here could recommend a good way to go about this?

--
Atte

http://atte.dk   http://modlys.dk   http://virb.com/atte