[LAU] New Music: Tangled

Viktor Mastoridis viktor at mastoridis.co.uk
Sun Oct 25 10:27:59 EDT 2009

I guess it's all personal taste, so here I am:

The melody is brilliant in its simplicity.

In the arrangement, there are too many middle frequencies - piano and snare.
The left hand of the piano plays the bass line, but the sound is too hard
for me.

So, I hear double-bass (low frq)

I hear hi-hat, and I hear cymbal in the B-part (high frq)

Also, I hear organ in the A-part, to soften the rhythm bit, but I also hear
pizzicato strings, to spice it up gently.

I hear strings in the B-part.

Well, I was really inspired by that tune, thus I sat down and on Muse did a
quick arrangements with the sounds I hear.

I will post it personally to you though, and then you decide what you do
with it. I was just playing with the music, probably relaxing at the end of
the first half-term here in the English schools.

Cheers

-
Viktor Mastoridis
Music-o-graph