[LAU] Voice pop-remover Plugin for Linux

fons at kokkinizita.net fons at kokkinizita.net
Tue Oct 27 17:06:05 EDT 2009

On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 08:45:17PM +0000, Viktor Mastoridis wrote:

> I am really sorry if I asked something that I shouldn't have. I thought this
> list is for asking questions, getting help and not being laughed at, as
> 'there is no stupid question' in Linux, as somebody said the other day. But
> mocking someone just because one asked the 'wrong' question doesn't seem to
> me to be in the positive and helping spirit of Linux.

You should just ask whatever you need to know, and I'm
pretty sure that no-one had the intention to offend or
laugh at you.
The simple fact is that just as you can't cure all
medical problems by taking a pill, you can't solve
all recording problems by dropping in a plugin.
Of course in the commercial world there as some people
who'd sell you whatever you think you need, even if it
doesn't work. Since in Linux audio we don't sell but
just give away the things we believe in, we can be a bit
more direct in our responses.

Ciao,

--
FA