[LAU] Voice pop-remover Plugin for Linux

Lorenzo lsutton at libero.it
Wed Oct 28 04:05:52 EDT 2009

Hi,
> I saw the one with the suggestion about using a filter in your audio
> software. I've never recorded voice, so I don't know what tools might be
> available to deal with such vocal pops.

This is untested on voice 'pops', but another suggestion (which also
much depends on material and extent type of 'pops') is to experiment
some de-clicking and de-pop (like in old records) software... I think
Audacity has a click remove thing. Also there is a software called
gramophile (http://www.opensourcepartners.nl/~costar/gramofile/) which
might be worth mentioning.

Kind regards,
Lorenzo.