[LAU] A new orchestral pop-song from me

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Wed Oct 28 06:24:53 EDT 2009

Viktor,
   yes I use Nama only. Before I used Ecasound, which Nama is a frontend to.
Nama handles audio only. Perhaps a few MIDI controls to change effect
parameters.
   My drums: The drumkit itself is a Gigasampler loaded in LinuxSampler usin
telnet (scripted) as an interface. then I connect LinuxSampler to a text-based
MIDI router, to change the key mapping from there it goes to the MIDI port of
my soundcard and to my synthesizer. Then Ican sit down and play. Voi la. :-)
   Perhaps you are right, i might have considered the orchestral instruments
for a bit longer or with more care, but well that comes of only having had the
melody for a few days and then rushing it. :-) It was only becasue of the new
Nama and the effect inserts. :-)
   Warm regards
           Julien

--------