[LAU] Voice pop-remover Plugin for Linux

Arnold Krille arnold at arnoldarts.de
Wed Oct 28 07:31:42 EDT 2009

Hi,

On Wednesday 28 October 2009 09:59:03 Viktor Mastoridis wrote:
> So yes, I didn't get the joke.
> It's my fault, though, as I shouldn't post questions and excpect 'proper'
> answer while actively working on a project - it adds to the stress, rather
> then takes it away.
> So yes, I couldn't believe my eyes - I am stressed out, and suddenly half
> the comunitty is mocking?
> Well, this was an unusual discovery of Linux's sense of humor ;-]

Asking a voluntary list when professional (and fast) answers are needed, is
not a good thing. There is a lot of knowledge on this list and you will get
good answers. But this list is also completely voluntary, no one gets paid for
answering (and certainly not for answering in a defined time-frame). And
volunteers tend to have some fun during their "free" time...

You might have gotten more "serious" answers first if you had mentioned that
you have this problem "now" and need to finish the project in a fixed amount of
time.

Have fun,

Arnold