[LAU] Prog rock instrumental, sort-of WIP

Viktor Mastoridis viktor at mastoridis.co.uk
Thu Oct 29 09:03:03 EDT 2009

Yes, I join the chorus of the others in enjoying this piece of Prog rock.
The organs are really amazing, as well as the sound of the acoustic guitar -
nice and clean and natural.

I personally like the 'eastern' hint in the melody and the attention to
detail in the structure and performance of the composition. Nothing is left
to chance (I like formality in music, I guess:-)

What I only personally miss is in the production domain (I downloaded the
flac) - it seems to me that there are not enough low frequencies in the
overall mix - I don't know how were you doing the master track, but more
bass presence (50-250hz) would give a warmer as well as more contemporary
feeling, I believe.

--
Viktor Mastoridis
Music-o-Graph