[LAU] [LAM] A new orchestral pop-song from me

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Fri Oct 30 09:35:24 EDT 2009

Hello Mark!
   Thanks for the comment. I can see your point and I'm certainly not hurt. You
gave some constructive criticism and that's always welcome, I can then decide
what to do with it. In your case, I will consider it for future productions at
least a bit. In this case the pianos job was to be up front and the rest only
to back it up, give some dramatic to it. But I'll certainly bare your comments
in mind, when it comes to piecs not really based on one instrument. I think
that was one of my erros before. Always try to get one instrument well up
front. In those cases it wasn't a good idea, somehow sounded strange, like you
felt about this piece.
   Kindest regards
          Julien

--------