[LAU] Prog rock instrumental, sort-of WIP

lanas lanas at securenet.net
Fri Oct 30 18:28:40 EDT 2009

Le Vendredi, 30 Oct 2009 12:31:34 +0000,
Q <lists at quirq.ukfsn.org> a écrit :

> lanas wrote:
> > Do not forget Isildurs Bane ! ;-)
>
> I have the two Saga albums on one CD, which I haven't listened to in
> ages (I must do so), but I never got around to exploring more of
> their music, thanks for the reminder!

That's ages old.  After a instrumental-only phase (which gave birth
to many wonderful CDs such as Cheval, The Voyage and Mind volumes) they
got back with their latest CD (which is pretty old - I dunno if the band
still exists) to having lyrics and the format that goes with lyrics eg.
songs. And they made a DVD too of that which is pretty good. I saw them
in Würzburg, Germany.

Nothing to do with the older stuff.  Nothing to do with Anglagard
either.

Another Swedish band I re-discovered lately going through my CD pile
is Ensemble Nimbus.  Which is not the one returned by an internet
search.  .... Hey, I just looked at Gibraltar and they seem to have
another CD made in 2000 ;-)))

http://www.gepr.net/em.html

I guess it - this discovery - coincides somehow with xmas.

Cheers.