[LAU] off topic (was: Re: ableton live in vmware)

Atte Andre Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 05:11:58 EDT 2009

Grammostola Rosea wrote:

> Was this mentioned in the discussion about a 'Ableton Live' for Linux?
>
> http://non.tuxfamily.org/

I don't think so, at least I never saw it before.

> I just discovered it and it looks pretty cool, fast, easy and good for live.

It indeed looks cool. Both apps compiled like a charm here (arch linux),
that's a good sign :-)

I only oped both apps very beiefly, so I'm must play with them later,
but what leads you to believe they are "good for live"? My first
impression is that they seem to be rather a traditional daw and
sequencer (well the sequencer not so much traditional)...

Thanks for mentioning these apps!

--
Atte

http://atte.dk   http://modlys.dk   http://virb.com/atte