[LAU] Help needed: Pianist needed for piano+electronics piece "open Cluster"

Lorenzo lsutton at libero.it
Wed Sep 16 06:19:05 EDT 2009

Hi sorry for slightly off-topic posting and possible cross-postings, but
maybe (hopefully) there's some talented pianist(s) on the list.

This is for a conservatory assignment. I won't go too much in the
details here, but...
I'm in search of a pianist willing to volunteer in playing (and possibly
record) a piece for piano + electronics. The electronics are intended as
'tape' (but are based on 'virtual' piano, so would be happy to revisit
them with a real recording).

I would provide the score (comprising the piano part and an
'expressionistic' representation of the electronics - btw this was done
with rosegarden+lilypond+inkscape) and of course the electronics
recording itself.
The piece is written with fairly strict 'absolute' timing (1 bar per
second) but the performer can (should) feel free to 'play' with the
electronics as if they were another 'performer', even improvise if s/he
likes, that's why the graphical representation of the electronics.
You would of course get the deserved credit.

Thanks and Kind regards,
Lorenzo.