[LAU] looping with jack

Lieven Moors lievenmoors at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 16 16:27:17 EDT 2009

Hi everybody,

This question might seem a little bit strange, but I was
wondering if there is any audio sequencer capable of playing in
loop without forcing JACK to relocate. I get this kind of behaviour
with seq24, when it runs in pattern mode. I would like to combine
a traditional audio sequencer that loops, with one that doesn't.
I managed to simulate this with two ardour sessions, that are
both synced internally, and started with MMC. But it would be nice
if they could be run in sync with JACK.

I would be grateful for any ideas on this, even if they would involve
some serious hacking.

Greetings,

Lieven