[LAU] Musical Score Editors - some advice for beginners

Werner Schweer ws at seh.de
Thu Sep 24 12:34:08 EDT 2009

The latest "stable" MuseScore release is 0.9.5. There are also precompiled
prereleases for some systems and an nightly build for all who want to track
bug fixes etc.

http://www.musescore.org/en/download

An explanation of the difference between the build can be found at:

http://www.musescore.org/en/handbook/comparison-stable-prerelease-and-nightly-
builds

Am Donnerstag 24 September 2009 17:33:33 schrieben Sie: