[LAU] jconv settings

Fons Adriaensen fons at kokkinizita.net
Sun Sep 27 06:30:38 EDT 2009

On Sun, Sep 27, 2009 at 12:00:42PM +0200, Jörn Nettingsmeier wrote:

> my choice of reverb does not depend on the instrument, but on the
> setting. personally, i hate mixing different rooms in a single mix (the
> old rocknroll disease of using a special snare reverb, another one for
> the rest of the kit and a plate for the vocals).

Not very purist, but it creates its own type of sound
that has become part of this type of music.

What I *really* hate are things like on some DG opera
recordings from the early CD days, using a different
reverb on the orchestra and the singers - it usually
makes me feel sick :-) I don't often physically destroy
music CDs, but have done so with some of these.

Ciao,

--
FA

Io lo dico sempre: l'Italia è troppo stretta e lunga.