[LAU] [ANN] Bristol 0.50.6 Multiple IO Channels for audio/CV, more NRP Controller Support, Jack Session Manager maintenance

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Thu Apr 8 16:24:03 EDT 2010

Hello Nick!
   I just wondered, after some time, if you would consider writing a
commandline interface to Bristol. It sounds interesting, has so for some time.
But last time I looked into it was a long time ago. Reading this announcement
I see, that it's all about GUI still. so I wondered...
   Kind regards
            Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net