[LAU] [ANN] Bristol 0.50.6 Multiple IO Channels for audio/CV, more NRP Controller Support, Jack Session Manager maintenance

Nick Copeland nickycopeland at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 8 16:37:53 EDT 2010

Hi Julien,

Yes, I remember offering to work on such an interface for you a few years ago.
I am sure you know how it goes, all features are equal but some features are
more equal than others.....

The GUI components do have a field which is descriptive of the parameter so
I could have this text printed to the command line and give you some means
to navigate - they are only filled in for a couple of the emulators, the Mini and
the Pro-1. The Mini has it because it was the first emulator I built, the Pro-1
because when I wrote it, much, much later, I realised it would have been better
to have maintained the habit rather than charging ahead wildly with more and
more emulators.

I am going to need some help from you regarding how to do this, what I mean
by that is how to make the information available to you and the best method for
you to navigate the controls and understand what they are for.

So, before I make another empty commitment lets have a chat about what is
needed and see how easy it is to work into the app in the medium term.

Regards, nick.

"we have to make sure the old choice [Windows] doesn't disappear”.
Jim Wong, president of IT products, Acer