[LAU] Chordata 1.0

Igor Brkic igor at hyperglitch.com
Sat Apr 10 14:10:09 EDT 2010

On 09.04.2010 04:28, David García Garzón wrote:

> Please try to uncomment lines 418 and 419 of CLAM/scons/sconstools/qt4,py
> Some qt versions have no valid pc files for QtDesigner modules

Tried that but there's still an error.

CLAM builds without problems. Problem is with NetworkEditor and I
couldn't find those settings in it's directory (bear in mind that
everything I know about scons is to run scons command :)). FYI I'm
building it in a way that I first build and install CLAM and then go to
NetworkEditor directory and build it and so on. Is there maybe a way to
build it all at once so CLAM settings would be transfered to other?

Igor