[LAU] Ingen controllers?

Alexandros Diamantidis adia at hellug.gr
Sat Apr 24 19:01:38 UTC 2010

Hi all!

I'm trying to control plugins in ingen using a Korg Nanokontrol, and I
think I'm missing something.

For starters, I tried a simple amplifier. So, I added a controller and
connected its output to the amplifier's gain. Moving a slider, I see the
"Controller" display change from 0 to 127. The other controls are set
to: Logarithmic: off, Minimum: 0.0, Maximum: 1.0. At first I though
nothing was happening, but then I noticed that when the slider is moved
all the way down (actually, to 2), the amplifier's gain is set to 0.0157
and then stays there. Can anyone explain what's going on?

Thanks!

Alexandros