[LAU] Connie, an organ template for JACK

Martin Homuth-Rosemann linuxaudio at cryptomys.de
Sun Aug 1 06:17:29 UTC 2010

Am Sat, 31 Jul 2010 23:41:28 +0200
schrieb fons at kokkinizita.net:

> On Sat, Jul 31, 2010 at 07:48:26PM +0200, Martin Homuth-Rosemann
> wrote:
>
> > 			 1: Pythagorean
> > 			 2: Meantone 1/4
> > 			 3: Werckmeister III
> > 			 4: Kirnberger III
> > 			 5: Well Tempered
> > 			 6: Equally Tempered
> > 			 7: Vogel/Ahrend
> > 			 8: Vallotti
> > 			 9: Kellner
> > 			10: Lehman
> > 			11: Pure C/F/G
>
> Copied from Aeolus, I assume. You are free to use this,
> but I did not assign copyright to you.
>
> Ciao,

Hi fons,

I use your GPL'ed files "scales.cc" (and "scales.h") from aeolus with an
added entry for hammond gear ratio, renamed to scales.c and adapted as a
c-source for use in my project. Thank you!
Your copyright isn't touched of course (as are the credits to the
contributors of scales).

$ head -20 scales.c
/*
  Copyright (C) 2003-2010 Fons Adriaensen <fons at kokkinizita.net>

  (at your option) any later version.

  Foundation, Inc., 675 Mass Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA.
*/
/* Modified for connie 2010 Martin Homuth-Rosemann */

Ciao Martin