[LAU] Fwd: [Fluxus] Live Coding Performance in Brussels: call for participation]

rosea grammostola rosea.grammostola at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 07:38:53 UTC 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Hi all,

Our Brussels-based organization, iMAL, is partner of the *Media Facade
Festival Europe* starting 27th of August in 7 cities (Helsinki, Berlin,
Linz, Budapest, Madrid, Liverpool and Brussels).
see: http://www.imal.org and
*http://www.mediafacades.eu*<http://www.mediafacades.eu/>

On the *3rd of September*, there is a *Live Coding Performance* initiated by
Kibu ( *http://www.kitchenbudapest.hu/en*
<http://www.kitchenbudapest.hu/en>)that should take place in every
city and being live streamed so that local
coders could respond to other coders inputs. see: *
http://www.mediafacades.eu/node/125* <http://www.mediafacades.eu/node/125>

We are still looking for live coders to take part in the Brussels node of
the event.
If you are interested and located in or near Brussels (Belgium, Nederland,
Germany, France), *send your application* to:
marie-laure at imal.org *before August 10th.*
*
*
Feel free to forward this call to potential interested live coders!

best,

Marie-Laure Delaby
project manager & coordinator

iMAL- Center for digital cultures and technology
http://www.imal.org
+32 2 410 30 93