[LAU] recorded with Ardour+friends

Sean Corbett seanbutnotheard at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 15:51:00 UTC 2010

>        There are a few tools here that I hadn't heard about: CAPS, Invada and
> JConvolver. What are they? Care to post some URLs?

Roberto,

Of course:
CAPS (C* Audio Plugin Suite):  http://quitte.de/dsp/caps.html  -- I
think I used the plate reverb, which is pretty nice in certain
settings.

Invada (LADSPA/LV2 Plugins): http://www.invadarecords.com/List.php?ID=Downloads

JConvolver (previously known as "Jconv", which I used with the
frontend "Jc_Gui"): http://www.kokkinizita.net/ -- I also forgot to
mention that I use Fons's 4-band parametric filter plugin quite a lot.

-sean