[LAU] SalamanderGrandPiano_V2 Released!
axeldenstore at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 14:26:27 UTC 2010
Here's the changelog
* Re-exported all notes with all lowcut filters removed and eased off
some eq on some notes around C4
* Replaced all pedal noise samples, there are now two down and two up
* Increased ampeg_veltrack on release harmonics from A0 to C2
* Increased ampeg_release to 0.850
* Introduced a 44.1khz16bit and an ogg vorbis version
Sfz for LS still hasn't come out of cvs just yet but hopefully soon.. I
just got a mail from Andreas on the LS-devel list and he said that he
has started to implement on_lo/hiCC# wich means pedal action noise soon
works! The ogg vorbis version doesn't seem to work with LS either...
Jeremy Jongepier has put the cvs version of LS on his PPA so ubuntu
users should get it going fairly easily;
["Better late than never, I've uploaded a CVS checkout of LinuxSampler to
So Ubuntu users can now enjoy this great sounding sample pack without
having to compile LinuxSampler from CVS. A little tutorial on how to set
Thanks for this great sample pack!
And, the links;
and a Demo, the reverb is called mverb:http://h.imagehost.org/download/0388/SalamanderDemo
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Linux-audio-user