[LAU] ceres

Kjetil S. Matheussen k.s.matheussen at notam02.no
Thu Aug 12 08:18:35 UTC 2010

menno:

> i copied config.guess and config.sub from the package autotools-dev 20090611
> and replaced those in ceres0.53/src/packages/glib-1.2.10.
> But when i "make" i notice the old config files are put back in again. So i
> get the same error as before. But i think i am not going about it the right
> way. I have to put them in libglade-0.17.tar.gz right?
> I'll wait till tomorrow :)

I've just uploaded Ceres0.54. Hopefully this works. :-)
http://archive.notam02.no/arkiv/src/ceres-0.54.tar.gz

Oh, and just send me mail privately in case there's more
problems. No need for the user list to read all this I guess...
I'll announce a new version of ceres when I know
it compiles without problems on Ubuntu.