[LAU] L2Ork seeking additional performance opportunities in Berlin and Paris

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Thu Dec 9 06:12:43 UTC 2010

Apologies for cross-posting.

Linux Laptop Orchestra or (L2Ork) is currently in the final stages of planning its debut European tour. While most venues have been already arranged for we are currently in the process of seeking additional performance opportunities in Paris, France as well as Berlin, Germany. Our target dates are May 17-31, 2011 with anticipated stops in Ljubljana, Budapest, Linz, Berlin, Hamburg, Utrecht, Amsterdam, Paris, and Birmingham.

If anyone is aware of potential venues in Paris and Berlin and/or contacts that may be able to point us in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate it if you would please email me at your earliest convenience.

For additional info on L2Ork please visit http://l2ork.music.vt.edu/main/

Thank you very much!

Best wishes,

Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.
Composition, Music Technology
Director, DISIS Interactive Sound & Intermedia Studio
Director, L2Ork Linux Laptop Orchestra
Assistant Co-Director, CCTAD
CHCI, CS, and Art (by courtesy)
Virginia Tech